Andrew P. Matulis
Andrew P. Matulis is an experienced litigator who has been trying cases in front of judges and juries in Maine for more than a decade. He focuses on zealously representing clients in criminal defense, family, and civil matters. As a former prosecutor, Andrew has provided experienced representation in thousands of criminal cases with expertise in domestic violence charges, operating under the influence (OUI/DWI), motor vehicle offenses, and all types of felony crimes. Andrew’s practice also includes representing clients in Protection from Abuse, Protection from Harassment, Divorce, Parental Rights and Responsibilities, and Child Protective cases as well as in a variety of other civil matters.
Andrew lives in Androscoggin County with his wife and two young children. An avid outdoorsman, Andrew spends his free time fishing, kayaking, hiking, hunting or otherwise enjoying all Maine has to offer.
University of Maine School of Law, Portland, ME
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.), magna cum laude, May 2009
- Top ten class rank
- Ocean and Coastal Law Journal Casenote & Comment Editor
- Awarded most distinguished student of criminal law, health law, and trial advocacy.
University of Southern Maine, Portland, ME
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), summa cum laude, Criminology and Sociology, May 2006
- Winner of the Sociological Imagination Award for academic achievement
ADDITIONAL HONORS, AWARDS, & CIVIC INVOLVEMENT
Kenneth R. Clegg Award for Excellence: Highest First Time Score on Maine Bar Exam, 2009
Contact Andrew P. Matulis
Linnell, Choate & Webber LLP
Attn: Andrew P. Matulis
83 Pleasant Street
Auburn, ME 04210
* E-mail is not secure nor is delivery guaranteed. Always use discretion when sending sensitive or important information via e-mail.