John W. “Jack” Conway was born in Framingham, Massachusetts on June 18, 1953. Mr. Conway practices in the areas of real estate transactions, land use and planning, municipal law, business and commercial law, as well as landlord/tenant matters. Mr. Conway has been practicing in the State of Maine for 30 years. During that time, he has represented clients before numerous administrative and municipal boards, as well as district courts, superior courts, and the Maine Law Court on appeal.
In addition to practicing law, Mr. Conway enjoys all that the Maine outdoors has to offer, including camping, hiking, kayaking and boating, playing golf, and skiing in the winter months.
University of Maine School of Law, Portland, Maine
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.)
University of Vermont, Burlington, VA
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
- Member Phi Alpha Theta, International Honor Society in History
- Maine Bar Association
- Maine Trial Lawyers Association
- U.S. District Court, District of Maine
ADDITIONAL HONORS, AWARDS, & CIVIC INVOLVEMENT
- Member of the Poland School Committee and the Poland Regional High School Committee 2000-2006
- Member of the Town of Poland Planning Board 1994-1999
- Coach in the Poland Youth Recreational Leagues for baseball and basketball 1992-2009
- Member of the Androscoggin Valley Council of Government Revolving Loan Committee 2000 – present
- Member of the Tri-Town Education Fund Committee 2013 – present